• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

from Caddi CTS to Buick Verano

alpet

Cranston, RI
Buick Ownership
2012 Crystal Red Verano - window tint - lip spoiler
Hello, all
I'm new to the forum, this my first thread.

I just traded my 2011 CTS coupe for my new 2012 Verano & could not be happier!!! I've had a 2008 CTS sedan, then the coupe, both beautiful cars, but I would take this Verano any day.

Verano is the right size car, not too big or too small, very comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage, luxurious, sporty, superior ride, and, the best part, much more affordable!

All in all, I've owned 21 new cars over the years and the Verano is up with the best, if not the best overall.

Got the Crystal Red, tinted windows, lip spoiler.
Great car---best of luck to all of you with yours!

alpet

Cranston, RI
Buick Ownership
2012 Crystal Red Verano - window tint - lip spoiler
No ATS was available at the dealerships here, but rear wheel drive not an option for me since I'm in the Northeast, I would have had to go into an AWD model, which would have spiked the already high price of the ATS.