For Sale FS: 2011-2013 GS XPEL PPF, Spare tire kit, IPF Tuning module, alternator Northern Indiana

rtexpress

Buick Ownership
Buick
Everything located in Mishawaka, IN 46545

I have some stuff from my 2013 Regal GS that I'm selling.
Prices are picked up locally, can ship the lighter stuff pretty quickly/easily.

-Xpel Ultimate PPF pre-cut front bumper kit for 2011-2013 GS without front license plate holes. Brand new, never installed: $350
-Xpel Ultimate PPF pre-cut cargo area kit x3. Goes directly below the trunk, on the top of the bumper. Brand new, never installed: $5/each
-Xpel Fog light protection kit (much thicker than the Ultimate PPF) *Only fits 2011-2013 Regals non-GS with factory fog lights to my knowledge. Brand new, never installed: $10/each
-PerformanceSpare.com spare tire kit. Compact spare that clears the factory Brembo brakes, and fits into spare tire well. Comes with screw jack and tool kit. Brand new, was only placed in the spare tire well, never used: $200
-IPF Tuning Module and cable. Bought it used, worked perfectly each time I installed/removed the tune. Have to buy the tune separately from IPF, as they are VIN assigned: $80
-OEM Valeo alternator, P/N 13588329. Used from my 2013 GS Auto with 30k miles. Bought a new AC Delco thinking that this was my battery drain/nav issue, did not fix my problem, left the new one on the car: $50

Attachments

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.