• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

For Sale FS- IPF Flash Tuner $139.00

Siva

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Hey guys,

I sold my 2013 GS a few months ago and I am selling my IPF Flash Tuner as I no longer have a need for it.

I used it once to flash my stage 1 Tune and it has been sitting in my desk drawer ever since. This is for the Tuning Module only that retails brand new for $199. You will have to purchase the tune and software from IPF directly however, this module will work on any 2011+ regal or any other GM vehicle and will save you some money if you are considering this mod for your car.

I am selling mine for $139.00 and you can see my listing here on ebay (I am open to reasonable offers):

IPF Tuning PERFORMANCE Flash Tuner Module - GM, Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac | eBay

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mic

Attachments