FS: Vauxhall Insignia conversion kit

fisdad_2012gs

Buick Newbie
Carmel, Indiana
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal GS
Hey all! I just traded my 2012 GS in on a 2015 SS sedan and I never got around to doing the vauxhall insignia conversion, but I have most of the parts. I'm just going to sell the kit to anyone who wants it. Please pm me or email me if you'd like it.

I've only seen one completed vauxhall conversion in the states. I'm sure that there are more, but this will really make your car unique.

What's included:

1. Front grill badge to add to the Buick grill for a custom look
2. 4 vauxhall center caps
3. full vauxhall deck lid badge and chrome bar - pictured in black packaging leaning on the desk
4. 1 vauxhall key
5. 1 vauxhall air bag cover
6. 1 full carbon fiber interior kit for the black trim
7. LED gs front lights for the bumper cover - not pictured as they still haven't arrived from the seller
8. vauxhall engine cover badge

What you'll still need if you want them to complete the kit.

1. full front vauxhall grill of your choice
2. vauxhall door sill plates
3. 1 additional vauxhall key
4. vauxhall rear lettering and insignia rear lettering (I prefer them shaved with just the griffin)

I'm looking for $550 obo. I just want it gone.

Attachments

fisdad_2012gs

Buick Newbie
Carmel, Indiana
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal GS
Regal owners in the facebook group seem to obsess over these sort of cosmetic mods. Maybe you should join and post there as well?
I might have, but I don't remember. The one regal facebook forum I was on seemed pretty dead. I think I did post there before here and it didn't seem like anyone was active. I just joined a few more groups and posted it.

fly0429

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Hey all! I just traded my 2012 GS in on a 2015 SS sedan and I never got around to doing the vauxhall insignia conversion, but I have most of the parts. I'm just going to sell the kit to anyone who wants it. Please pm me or email me if you'd like it.

I've only seen one completed vauxhall conversion in the states. I'm sure that there are more, but this will really make your car unique.

What's included:

3. full vauxhall deck lid badge and chrome bar - pictured in black packaging leaning on the desk
4. 1 vauxhall key
7. LED gs front lights for the bumper cover - not pictured as they still haven't arrived from the seller

4. vauxhall rear lettering and insignia rear lettering (I prefer them shaved with just the griffin)

What's included:

4. 1 vauxhall key

I might have, but I don't remember. The one regal facebook forum I was on seemed pretty dead. I think I did post there before here and it didn't seem like anyone was active. I just joined a few more groups and posted it.

I know it is an old thread but are the parts still available?

Anaduff

St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Insignia (with a Buick radio)
The major problem nowadays seems to be the airbag assembly. US customs really don't like used units coming over from private sellers, so you'll have to improvise (like trying to get a badge from a breakers yard from a 'used' airbag). The only part I still need is the front grille assy--the UK dealer wants to know the VIN (and so do I--vehicle is in transit but no info from GM) so they know which of their three grilles they should ship.

fiveforfighting

Tampa, Florida
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS 6 spd Quicksilver
The major problem nowadays seems to be the airbag assembly. US customs really don't like used units coming over from private sellers, so you'll have to improvise (like trying to get a badge from a breakers yard from a 'used' airbag). The only part I still need is the front grille assy--the UK dealer wants to know the VIN (and so do I--vehicle is in transit but no info from GM) so they know which of their three grilles they should ship.
I've been talking with guys on a Vauxhall group on Facebook. Great way to sorce parts like grills and rear badges and little bits here and there from Opel and Vauxhall Insignias. I want a VXR grill since I have a GS. I may have a nice one sourced if i can talk the guy into shipping it. He was concerned about shipping costs but i told him not to worry. Its worth it for me to get the euro parts. I have someone too that is willing to ship an airbag but what you said makes sense.