• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Fuel line replacement

beaverplt

Buick Newbie
Sussex, Wi
Buick Ownership
2005 Lacrosse
Hi all. I have a fuel line on my 05 Lacrosse that has rusted and is dripping gas. I would like to replace it, but I can't find where to buy just the replacement line. I can find entire kits, but not individual parts. Does anyone know where I can find one without paying a dealership prices?

beaverplt

Buick Newbie
Sussex, Wi
Buick Ownership
2005 Lacrosse
Cool. Thanks. I'm in the process of removing the old line. I'm having a hard time getting fitting at the back end apart. It's got a release fitting I haven't seen before. I've tried everything to get it apart and nothing works. I'm sure I'm missing something here, can anyone help?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You may want to get on these and here's a video that somewhat covers the quick connector.
0252017_1.jpeg

beaverplt

Buick Newbie
Sussex, Wi
Buick Ownership
2005 Lacrosse
I have one of those tools and it isn't working. I can't push it in to make the catch release. Also, the fitting doesn't look like the ones I've used the tool on.

Pedal Commander