Full Size Buick

Thread starter #1

buickguy2004

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
When will Buick produce a new model with the size of the old LeSabre or Park Avenue? Maybe something on the same frame of the Impala.<br>Then get rid of the contoured airplane seats that you have to roll in and out of, and are stuck in one position in.<br>Maybe they could give us a bench seat option also. The console takes up too much leg room, and wastes too much space.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now
When will Buick produce a new model with the size of the old LeSabre or Park Avenue? Maybe something on the same frame of the Impala.<br>Then get rid of the contoured airplane seats that you have to roll in and out of, and are stuck in one position in.<br>Maybe they could give us a bench seat option also. The console takes up too much leg room, and wastes too much space.
I actually LIKE center consoles but I do know what you mean about them taking up space. And you're certainly not the only one who complains about it. I think a lot of people miss bench seats. Another thing a lot of people want is an Impala-sized Buick LaCrosse... I'm pretty sure the next LaCrosse is growing a bit - so hopefully it'll offer more room inside. Most of us here know about the Buick Avenir Concept - which we HOPE will one day become a true full-size flagship...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.