Gearshift Knob

The Shark

North Carolina
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence Rioja Red Metallic
I installed a new gearshift knob I picked up on eBay from China for $7.50. It's a little smaller than the OEM but I like the faux perforated leather, has a nice feel to it. Had to modify how the gearshift boot attached to the knob, the OEM has this black plastic collar that is held on by a c-clip, that wouldn't fit around the new one so I just used a zip tie. The photo also shows the carbon fiber surround I installed. I don't know about you guys but the glare I was getting off the chrome one from the sun at certain times of the day was really annoying.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Can you provide a link to that shift knob? I kind of like the look and love that it won't show prints like the stock unit.

The Shark

North Carolina
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence Rioja Red Metallic

Jwmsa17

Buick Ownership
TourX
What about that CF shift surround? Glare from the chrome is brutal at times.

trflesher

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal Sportback
I installed a new gearshift knob I picked up on eBay from China for $7.50. It's a little smaller than the OEM but I like the faux perforated leather, has a nice feel to it. Had to modify how the gearshift boot attached to the knob, the OEM has this black plastic collar that is held on by a c-clip, that wouldn't fit around the new one so I just used a zip tie. The photo also shows the carbon fiber surround I installed. I don't know about you guys but the glare I was getting off the chrome one from the sun at certain times of the day was really annoying.
View attachment 16226View attachment 16224
It's a cover over the chrome one. Pretty easy to install and is a very good fit.
View attachment 16226View attachment 16224
Looks Great!! Am i the only one annoyed by the buttons/knock-outs just in front of the gear shift. I have the Buick Sportback preferred II ... so none of those are actually buttons for anything for me ... kind of wish they just replaced the whole thing with a solid piece .. as I keep wanting to push buttons that aren't actually buttons :)