• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Glove Box

Rogerb3116

2019 Buick Regal sportback
When I was changing my cabin air filter, I had a problem getting the box to drop all the way down. It turns out there is some kind connector on the left size of it that needs to come apart before the box will come down. It is apart now, but I have no idea how to put it back together because the box needs to be closed for it to snap back together. It is round, about 3/4" across and 3 inches long. Any one know what this is for. I am running with it not connected and there seems to be no problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Roger

saab93driver

2019 TourX
When I was changing my cabin air filter, I had a problem getting the box to drop all the way down. It turns out there is some kind connector on the left size of it that needs to come apart before the box will come down. It is apart now, but I have no idea how to put it back together because the box needs to be closed for it to snap back together. It is round, about 3/4" across and 3 inches long. Any one know what this is for. I am running with it not connected and there seems to be no problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Roger
I think you are talking about the damper that does a controlled opening of the door. It hooks onto the door on the left side and there is a post on the opening that it it attaches to.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!