• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

GoGoLink?

Slbynum

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I heard somewhere that GoGoLink will be in most GM cars in 2013. It will let you use your phones Navigation and be displayed on the cars screen. I wonder if 2012 cars can be upgraded with this software? I assume its software anyway.

Detroit, USA
Are you referring to Intellilink? This is not something that will be upgradable. I would recommend contacting your local dealer for more specific information. Let me know if you need anything else.

Tricia, Buick Customer Service.

Slbynum

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
No not the same. My wife said we saw it in a magazine while waiting for a doctors visit. you install the app on your phone and it interfaces on your intellilink screen kinda like Pandora.

warmpabst

Lake Orion, MI
Buick Ownership
Verano
GoGoLink = smartphone app
It is only slated to be compatible with the 2013 Chevy Spark and Sonic and will connect to the MyLink system (Chevy's flavor of Intellilink) in those vehicles.

Source

Because the GGL app is a Chevrolet product designed to work with those two cars alone, I doubt it will be backwards compatible and really doubt it will work outside of the MyLink system (even if that is similar to Intellilink.) Though perhaps Buick will introduce a GGL-type app of its own, maybe something to go with the Encore?..... :secret: