Got it !!!

adrunk

Silicon Valley
1-16-1992
2013 Encore FWD base picked it up yesterday.

Wife's car .. love at first sight for her, very good lease deal.

Strengths ...

*gorgeous styling
*great handling for a small suv
*very comfortable interior
*great 33 mpg
*super attractive lease
*even the base model is what I'd call loaded

nitpicks ... really small complaints

*fuel filler door doesn't lock
*ignition key odd placement, no pushbutton start
*light steering feel unfairly compared to my BMW 128i which has the best steering of any car I've ever driven.
*too many console butons ... fewer multi function buttons?
*rear privacy glass tint is too dark

DKNY

Buick Newbie
Buick ENCORE
I GOT IT TOO!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

I waited and waited for the Encore and she's finally mine. It's the White Convenience package with Titanium interior and splash guards. The vehicle is elegant, sporty and sexy! Seating is comfortable and spacious and it rides like a dream without being floaty.

I get so many compliments from people who exclaim how luxurious and expensive looking it is. They also say what a great car Buick is and how well it is built. That's wonderful to hear from them as I was hesitant to buy American. I'm so proud!
After 14 years in the same car I'm happy to say how much I love my Encore.

I hope Buick eventually makes one with more Horse power as it could be a bit peppier off the line and while passing. But no complaints just something for the wish list.

Also, the next model should allow the remote start to let the car run for at least 20 minutes. The 10 minutes is a little short. Haven't figured out how to put the heat on so its cozy inside, but I'm working on it.

Anyway, she's a beauty and I'm thrilled with my purchase. I hope to have her for a good long time!

Thanks Buick...in case you didn't know, you hit this one out of ball park! It's sure to be a winner. Kudos to the engineer's and design team...the Encore is grand slam!

Detroit, USA
Congratulations, DKNY!
A few notes on the remote vehicle start - you can extend the run time for the remote start.
For a 10-minute extension, repeat the normal steps for operating a remote start while the engine is still running. The remote start can be extended once. When the remote start is extended, the second 10 minutes will start immediately. For example, if the engine has been running for five minutes, and 10 minutes are added, the engine will run for a total of 15 minutes.
Also, when the remote start is used, the climate control system will use the previous settings during a remote start.
I hope this is helpful and that you continue enjoying your new Encore!
All the best,
Sarah
Buick Customer Service

DKNY

Buick Newbie
Buick ENCORE
Thank You for the information regarding the remote start.
I'll test it out tomorrow morning:)
I'll check out the MyBuick link as well.
Thanks again!

Get your turbo buick badge right here!