Got my flexrail

Snoopy_eh

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
I mentioned this original post to my salesman. He walked over to a new Cadillac in the showroom and took the divider out of it, walked over to a TourX and it snapped right in. He ordered one for me. GM part# 84069261.
This one does not have the adjustable straps. It’s 2 aluminum bars only.
C3D54D64-279D-40FC-A34C-23834BDEF40C.jpeg

TourXRDU

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I mentioned this original post to my salesman. He walked over to a new Cadillac in the showroom and took the divider out of it, walked over to a TourX and it snapped right in. He ordered one for me. GM part# 84069261.
This one does not have the adjustable straps. It’s 2 aluminum bars only.
View attachment 13379
Got install pics? The feet look different. Would be awesome if this works I would order tomorrow.

Snoopy_eh

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Got install pics? The feet look different. Would be awesome if this works I would order tomorrow.
I don’t have install pics...just got it. The feet are wrapped in bubble wrap in my pic. I’m telling you I watched him snap and slide it around. I’ll try and get an install pic by the weekend.
C94B97EB-F05F-49C0-9885-4334669D11EA.jpeg

TourXRDU

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Funny, one of the Acadia cargo nets is actually the net in a TourX holding a suitcase down.

Great finds here, by the way! I’m glad we can get some cargo management pieces here in the US.
What's interesting is that in your link that is GM Part # 22745545

Wonder what the difference between that and Gm Part # 484069261 from the above post is. They look identical.

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
What's interesting is that in your link that is GM Part # 22745545

Wonder what the difference between that and Gm Part # 484069261 from the above post is. They look identical.
Unsure, but I've noticed some of the accessories are sold without feet. So there is a P/N for the partition/divider, then another P/N for the partition/divider + two feet. That would explain the price difference for seemingly the same part.

hoys

Buick Ownership
None
I wish these could be used with the rear cargo area mat!

Snoopy_eh

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Any updates? Did it fit perfectly?
Sorry for the delay. It does fit and locks into the rail. There might be a little play in the feet against the track, but it could also be because it’s 20 outside and I was freezing. I’ll do a better job on Thursday when it’s supposed to be 50.
I do wish the mat had cutouts. I may attempt to cut it in the spring.
FD149DD3-F13E-4CC1-B94E-87E1547936C1.jpeg

89quattro

Buick Ownership
2018.5 TourX
If you don't mind my asking, what did it cost?

Loodle

Buick Ownership
Tourx
I took a flyer on a kit that was used in Mercedes ML series in late 2000's, comes with tie downs and a partition. They also had a gate available, if they fit I will seek one out. I will let you all know if it works.

View attachment 13738
So the Mercedes kit is compatible with the Tour X rails. Picked it up fairly cheap and it includes the retractable fabric partition. Now just need a mat with the cut outs for the rails.

Attachments

jfgesquire

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I was in Disney Epcot today, at the end of the GM Test Track ride is the new Chevy Blazer and IT had the cargo fence!

I checked the usual online parts places but the 2019 Blazer isn’t showing up in the parts catalog yet. It’s probably the same part number, but I just wanted to cross reference it.

LeeH

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Tour X Essence
So the Mercedes kit is compatible with the Tour X rails. Picked it up fairly cheap and it includes the retractable fabric partition. Now just need a mat with the cut outs for the rails.
Could you expand on this post? Mercedez Part number , cost ect.?