GS Muffler Delete/ LED DRL Vid

trevgtp

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBG95al2naU[/ame]

Just made a vid, per request, of my muffler delete as well as showing my LED DRL's that I got from Aliexpress- sucks that everyone is having shipping issues with them but mine came out fine.

trevgtp

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
sounds great- a little louder than stock, zero drone and really louder around 3-4k- above or below that, not much different

SilverSportNOLA

NOLA
Buick Ownership
2012 WDT Regal Turbo
I guess it sounds better on the road under a load, sitting reving, sounds like Rice or at best Euro Trash! Sorry.

2012gsguy

USA
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS manual, roof, 19's in White Diamond
Sounds just like i thought it would. I love what i hear so far. i wish you had an in car along with a drive by at normal acceleration and one with full throttle 1st to say third

And just to confirm, the exhaust it totally stock turbo back to mufflers, and then you cut out the 2 suitcase mufflers and replaced with straight pipe? If so that is awesome!

So please get out there and do some higher rev parked vids and I REALLY want to hear full throttle in car and drive by!!! I will be next to do this if it sounds decent full throttle! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wierz11

AZ
Buick Ownership
E92 M3, E46 330, E24 635CSi
What'd you do to your knee haha. I'd love to hear what it sounds like going down the road, I really want to make the exhaust louder but not have the rice-a-roni tone to it

jepva

Richmond, VA
Buick Ownership
Regal GS 6MT
Doesn't sound too bad. What I want to know is how a catless DP with the stock catback/mufflers would sound. On my previous GTI, the catless DP was enough to give it a louder and throatier note without sounding rice and minimizing drone.

DonRican

Buick Ownership
2012 GS
I really don't care how it sounds. I just don't want a bottleneck holding up the exhaust.

Do you get any "seat of the pants" difference in performance? I'm not really expecting it but I didn't expect it with the K&N filter either but I feel it.

trevgtp

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcPV8XE-p2s[/ame]

sorry for it being sideways

tjjohnson91

Mn
Buick Ownership
Buick
I muffler deleted mine also. Off the y I did 2.5inch pipe. It sounds way deep for a four Banger I like it. Hardly hear it going down the road

Get your turbo buick badge right here!