• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

GS rear spoiler

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
Does anybody know or have diagram of how the current spoiler is mounted?...just got a CF spoiler and want to replace the current one!

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
See the diagram, for your sake I hope it isnt bonded. They are not showing any attachment hardware.
Thank you! The one that came from germany has two retaining screws besides the tape!...I guess I’m drilling 2 holes!
Yeah it's just double sided 3M adhesive around the perimeter of the spoiler.

Regal Sportback GS Decklid Spoiler
should be easy to remove! The OEM from Germany has 2 retaining screws besides the 3m tape! So I’ll be drilling tomorrow!

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
Thank you! The one that came from germany has two retaining screws besides the tape!...I guess I’m drilling 2 holes!

should be easy to remove! The OEM from Germany has 2 retaining screws besides the 3m tape! So I’ll be drilling tomorrow!

Attachments

• B48FE699-54F2-43AF-9F07-C0A32C0002BA.jpeg
    B48FE699-54F2-43AF-9F07-C0A32C0002BA.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 30
  • A0B40729-DFB0-4225-BB41-4D4E82AA8330.jpeg
    A0B40729-DFB0-4225-BB41-4D4E82AA8330.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 29

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Nice touch with the black emblem inlay. How'd the drilling go? Measure 200 times, drill once? Haha I'd be so nervous...

Think you'll get the carbon fiber wings on the front grille to match the spoiler or stick with the red ones?

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
Nice touch with the black emblem inlay. How'd the drilling go? Measure 200 times, drill once? Haha I'd be so nervous...

Think you'll get the carbon fiber wings on the front grille to match the spoiler or stick with the red ones?
Yep!...200+ times measured but drilled only once and it fit perfectly!

next I got my eye on a front splitter from Lithuania in CF to complete the look!

truthfully I was looking at the CF grille...but I want to do the 360 camera mod and EU tail light mod! Do you happen to have the wire diagram for the tai lights?

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
...EU tail light mod! Do you happen to have the wire diagram for the tai lights?
I still need to get around to doing this myself. I've had the tails sitting in a box for months. @Anaduff is the trailblazer on the forum regarding the tail lights. If you haven't already, I'd start with the posts that already exist on the topic.

As for schematics, no, unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose that info since it is not public knowledge. You might be able to work with a service manager at a dealership to slip the info to you though.

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
I still need to get around to doing this myself. I've had the tails sitting in a box for months. @Anaduff is the trailblazer on the forum regarding the tail lights. If you haven't already, I'd start with the posts that already exist on the topic.

As for schematics, no, unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose that info since it is not public knowledge. You might be able to work with a service manager at a dealership to slip the info to you though.
I am thinking that if I replace the wiring along with the tail lights I should be golden!..will give a shout out to my service guy to see if I can compare the two!

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
This is a great comparison for anyone who is wondering... When I purchased the OEM spoiler through Blitzparts, it set me back 315.67 Euros ($383.14) before shipping. Oh, and it comes primed so figure in the cost of a paint job as well.

All in all, it's probably around $550+ for a brand new OEM spoiler vs. a good aftermarket option that's carbon fiber to boot.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!