H&R Sport Springs available for 2018+ Regal

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS

Buschb

Buick Ownership
Tour X
I would like to lower my Tour X. I have a Subaru Forester lowered on Swift springs and a Lexus lowered on Tanabe springs. The handling was greatly improved each time.

I wonder if the auto leveling headlights would be effected?

I guess it may be a waiting game for alittle bit.

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
Keep in mind those are for 4cyl cars. I would wait to see what comes out of Australia if you have a GS since the V6 will be heavier.
Yes, no springs yet for the Insignia GSi/ Regal GS yet :( but, still glad to see things happening!

BahamaTodd

3.8L Member
Palm Beach, FL
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
I would think the 28717-5, Limousine 4WD springs would work on a 4cyl GSi. You would just end up 20mm lower than the GSi which is already 10mm lower than the base Insignia.

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
I would think the 28717-5, Limousine 4WD springs would work on a 4cyl GSi. You would just end up 20mm lower than the GSi which is already 10mm lower than the base Insignia.
I seen a guy I found on instagram somewhere he used that part number. Again he has a 4 cylinder but, his setup looks great.. I wouldn't go through the work for a 10mm drop myself. Will wait it out for some springs for the v6 cars. And some spacers would be nice too, nothing crazy. I had a set for my '14 never got around to putting them on. Then found out they changed our bolt pattern! So they are useless..

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
After talking with 2 grand master techs at work today they said it shouldn't matter the weight difference of the 4cyl to the v6 so I went ahead with p/n 28717-8 just thought I would ask their opinion first. Been through it before with my '14 GS I had to order the springs for an Insignia with a different engine and worked out just fine. Will make sure to take pictures and a brief review once its all said and done!

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
Bumping this thread in hopes of some install pics!
Saturday will be the day as both me and the tech I have always dealt with are working. I have been extremely patient as the parts took close to a month to arrive but, now that Saturday is getting close I've got that same feeling I got as a kid when Christmas was a few days away lol

Bald Regal

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Saturday will be the day as both me and the tech I have always dealt with are working. I have been extremely patient as the parts took close to a month to arrive but, now that Saturday is getting close I've got that same feeling I got as a kid when Christmas was a few days away lol
I can imagine, that is awesome I am excited for you! Lol

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
Here are a couple pictures. I am pleased with how it turned out and, the ride quality is just as good as it was with the stock setup. Quite surprised.

Attachments