Hagerty: GS is a Future Classic

12GSMN

5.7L Member
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
I will be sure to share this with the dealer when it is time to trade in, I am sure it will drive up the trade in price!:D

Super LaX

Columbus, NJ
Buick Ownership
2014 Regal GS
Kudos for the GS to make the list. It's in some pretty tough company that's for sure.

pogster

Alberta
Not trying to rain on anyones parade but I don't think so - not in its current form. Too many doors with too little HP and FWD. More of a mild interest also ran will be its future.

NYC Regal

Buick Ownership
Buick
Not trying to rain on anyones parade but I don't think so - not in its current form. Too many doors with too little HP and FWD. More of a mild interest also ran will be its future.

I agree. I don't see it as a classic car in the future by any means.

Their reasoning doesn't define classic to me either. They seem impressed by the manual option more than the car itself.

H_Charles

Buick Ownership
2011 LaCrosse CXS, 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive 35is, 2011 Acura MDX

Exactly.
A step in the right direction and a very important vehicle for Buick, but not classic material. Chop off two doors, offer it only in matte black and in very limited quantity, add AWD and about 100 hp, then you've got a classic perhaps.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!