Harmon Kardon 11 speaker system

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
Anybody with the 2010 want to advise how this system is? Does it sound really good or just average?

2010 LaCrosse

East Central Illinois
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse, 2014 EnCore
There's a surround sound setting that is the way to go! I'm not a sound guy but I think it's really awesome to be cruisin' with the stereo jammin' in my BUICK!!!

With such a quiet ride to start with, it's great to drive down the road with a concert going on inside the car!:icon:

Last edited:

bnew

Buick Ownership
Buick
I had a Lexuxus with Mark levison system, Better sound

doz

Las Vegas, NV
Buick Ownership
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS
Sounds pretty good. A little better than the Bose that I have in my Trailblazer. As far as loudness goes, the BOSE is a bit louder, but the HK is CLEAN and has a much better thump (if you dont want to add a sub later on).

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
Sounds pretty good. A little better than the Bose that I have in my Trailblazer. As far as loudness goes, the BOSE is a bit louder, but the HK is CLEAN and has a much better thump (if you dont want to add a sub later on).
I think that you have answered my question as I have the Bose system in my Corvette and it lacks clarity, good to know that the HK is more crisp.

KingBuick

Washington, DC
Buick Ownership
2008 Volvo S60 2.5T
I am a Bose person, through and through. My stereo system has Bose speakers, and I own the Bose QuietComfort 15 Noise Cancelling Headphones.

For my headphones, both the sound and noise cancelling are amazing. There is no other way to go!

However, I like Harmon Kardon too. When I get my Regal or Lacrosse in less than 2 years, I will definetly get it with the sound system.

Overall, I think that it's worth it to but the Sound System.

Good luck!

KingBuick.