• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Headlight problem

gwb21471

Buick Ownership
Riviera
I have 1995 riviera supercharged and my problem is that the headlights keep coming on for 10 minutes then turns off then comes back on with the
key out. I check the light switch and it's working good. It does have day light running lights and a timer to leave headlights on to see walking to your house. I know the steering wheel wiggles a little. I know the headlights come on as soon you pull the key out. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

gwb21471

Buick Ownership
Riviera

OldMike65

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Riviera
Sounds like a problem with the headlight switch, possibly with the twilight sentinel function of the switch. Rockauto sells them cheap enough.

1995 BUICK RIVIERA 3.8L V6 Supercharged Headlamp Switch | RockAuto

New member so wanted to ask you a question on your Riviera Dash kit, you posted a pic of it long time ago. I have a 1999 Riv, and been trying to find a dash kit that is same color as yours, but so far I have not found anything even close. Any ideas Larry ???
This might not be to right place to post this question, but thought I'd try it anyhow. :)
Mike....

LARRY70GS

Oakland Gardens, N.Y.
Buick Ownership
98 Riviera, 70 GS455 Stg1
I would call and talk to a salesman. They were very helpful when I purchased my kit years ago. Even after the fact. After installing the kit, I realized they had mis labelled one of the armrest pieces. They had reversed the Lock and Unlock. I sent them a picture, and they forwarded it to Sherwood. I had a corrected replacement in a little over a week.

Ask them for Real Rosewood. Hopefully, they still carry that color.

DashKit1.JPG

Turbo Buick Badge