Heated seats

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You may want to check the fuse, I believe on this model it's under the hood so check your owners manual. The other cause is the Heated Seat Module which is known to also go bad and I think on the Lacrosse is separate from the other seat functions.

Thread starter #3
Cincinnati Ohio
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Lacrosse
You may want to check the fuse, I believe on this model it's under the hood so check your owners manual. The other cause is the Heated Seat Module which is known to also go bad and I think on the Lacrosse is separate from the other seat functions.
It is not the fuse and it is one module for the seats under the driver seat which I will check the connections first before I get another. The question is does it have to be programmed or is it plus and play ?

Illinois
Buick Ownership
As it was already in the car and it's not matched to any car number it should be plug and play. The only thing I would maybe recommend, especially on newer cars electronics, is pull the battery cables when installing it and key start it the first time to try them out.

Thread starter #5
Cincinnati Ohio
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Lacrosse
As it was already in the car and it's not matched to any car number it should be plug and play. The only thing I would maybe recommend, especially on newer cars electronics, is pull the battery cables when installing it and key start it the first time to try them out.
So in other words if it's new then no need to program but if it came used and or from a junkyard it will need it or it might just work?

Illinois
Buick Ownership
From the same make and model or at least same part# yes. I'd be a little worried about a used module from some posting on them having to be replaced. But if it's a warranty type item it may be worth a shot.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.