Hello and looking for some suggestions

David Ding

Buick Ownership
2000 Buick regal GS
Hello all, I am a new member of here but I own a 2000buick regal GS for about 5 years. I live in vancouver. It is a very good car, I love it so much.20160430_150213.jpg
But there are some damage on the passenger side door and fender. I have no idea I need to do the body work or find the same colour one and replace it.IMG_20190106_092152.jpg
Please help me, because it is very hard to find a black door and fender around vancouver.

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
I fail to see why a body shop would need to replace either the door or the fender, both body panels are repairable by a qualified technician.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
The shipping, installer costs and odds of finding replacement a door and fender black in good condition far out way having a qualified a shop doing, which I consider minor, repair and color matching the paint. As it's winter some shops are looking for work so they may be willing to work a deal, at least here is the US its true.

David Ding

Buick Ownership
2000 Buick regal GS
The shipping, installer costs and odds of finding replacement a door and fender black in good condition far out way having a qualified a shop doing, which I consider minor, repair and color matching the paint. As it's winter some shops are looking for work so they may be willing to work a deal, at least here is the US its true.