• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hello From The Burgh

Misled

Pittsburgh
Buick Ownership
1990 Buick Riviera
Hello everyone. My name is Jesse and I own a 1990 Buick Riviera. Honestly the is the second one I've owned. Both were the exact same model and colors. My first one was t-boned around 98. I swore to my wife I'd own another one before I died. This is Riv 2.0.

I got it in November of last year. Spent just over two months in a friends shop having the mechanical gone over. Now it's getting some body work done. Hoping to have it out on the road by mid April or so.

Misled

Pittsburgh
Buick Ownership
1990 Buick Riviera
Thanks!!! I'll spill a bit about me so you guys can get to know me. I was born in South Jersey. Back then I worked as a bowling alley mechanic and drove a 59 Chevy Imp. Man I loved that car. Sold it at 18 and went into the Marine Corps. When I got out, I came to the Pittsburgh, Pa. area. Been here for the last 40 years or so. For the past 30 years I've worked at a high rise senior apartment building. Don't plan on retiring anytime soon.
Last year in August, I was diagnosed with colon cancer. At that point, I sped up my search for the car. As of February, I'm done with chemo and everything looks good. I'll know more in a couple months.
As for the Riv. I got it from Florida. The above pic was the first time it saw snow. It has just over 29K but it was in a wreck at some point. They tried to repair the damage and did a pretty good job, but I'm a little too anal to have that. Having one in the past, I knew of a salvage yard that had a couple. I'm having a body shop friend replace the passenger quarter, the bumper assembly and the wheel well. The car we're getting the bumper off of is eight cars deep and with all the rain we have here, it may take a bit to get to it.
I've also done the audio system. Still need to put a new antenna and a sub in, but that has to wait a little.
Sal, I'd like to thank you for having this place. I moderate a large forum and know how much of a pain it can be.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now
Turbo Buick Badge