- Buick Ownership
- 2002 Buick LeSabre Limited
Have Heads Up display, Auto Rain sensor, OnStar, RSS radio feed, dual climate control, leather electric, heated seats, and more. The 3.8 V6 engine, which is bigger than most import V-8s is impressive. Get 24-28 MPG on combined city/hgwy. 19 mpg if A/C on and heavy foot.
- Looking factory HELM manuals or equivalent. I bought a DVD on line, but the info looks like ALLData from AutoZone.
- ABS light is on; module must be bad; wiring; ECM. Don't know yet. Change/bleed the brake fluid every 6 months to keep contamination out. The brakes work fine. No leaks. Will be tearing apart soon for new brakes.
- Gas gauge does the typical Buick thing. It is always on full except when you start it or near empty.
- A/C works but guess that damper actuators are not working. Air only comes out on "Mid".
- Some Bulbs are burnt out in dash, gauges, radio, A/C. Will be taking apart for LED replacement and checking gauges.
- Just replaced windshield. Took seven months to order a PPG OEM polarized, sun shaded, rain sensor, heads up display glass with the correct "frit" around the rear view mirror and rain sensor. Safelight came out 4 times with the wrong Chinese import glass. Private glass shop fixed it.
- Looking for an OBDII scanner for diagnosing ABS. Notice only four of the 16 PIN OBDII has connections. So, the $10 WiFi ebay special ordered vs the Foxwell or Launch scanner for SRS/ABS....
- Has anyone been able to read codes other than standard OBDII? ABS? Which scanner do you use? Which diagnostic protocols does a 2002 LeSabre use?