Help me locate Push to start transmitter control module in 2015 Lacrosse

schaumburgbuick

Buick Ownership
buick lacrosse 2015
I just bought flooded LAcrosse 2015. It runs and drives perfect. It has push to start button. There are no key detected message. But it drives and starts perfect. I think the key is somewhere in side. But i can not find it. It is hidden somewhere under plastic. Or i have faulty Keyless Entry Control modul or transmitter receiver. It beeps twice when you close door.

Once i find location of thouse modules i can see if it is water damaged. If it's not i have to find a key.... inside or order new one from dealer. Thanks for any input

schaumburgbuick

Buick Ownership
buick lacrosse 2015
Sorry for confusing... but actually i am looking for a FOB. My car is opened and i can not even lock it. Any one can open it and drive. FOB is somewhere in side. But it is hidden....

Thanks for input!

Last edited:

HMTJ6821

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse 2016
When the FOB battery is low or dead, the car can be started if the FOB is placed in a recess at the bottom of the center console (under the removable basket). Have you looked there?

Chris Heinen

Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CX
This thread reads like watching an hour and 45 minutes of a 2-hour Columbo! How can a car start when the FOB is nowhere to be found? Why is it so hard to locate a FOB in a car cabin? How could a water damaged control module allow a car to start without a FOB? How could a NON water damaged control module allow a car to start without a FOB? So many questions!

So... what happened? Did you find the FOB? Did you contact a Buick/GM dealer and get a new FOB?

What a cliff-hanger!

Get your turbo buick badge right here!