• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Help please

wheelman

Buick Ownership
Buick
Hey guys... I'm in bad need of a right front wheel speed sensor for my 1992 roadmaster wagon... I'm assuming any 92 thru 96 will fit as will cars... I've got part number but nobody has it.... gonna be salvage or individual parting out... PLEASE AND THANK YOU

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
I guess you may be on your own at this point for the RIGHT side.

kiltedscotsman

Calgary, Alberta
Buick Ownership
Roadmaster Wagon Limited
Dumb Q but is this just to keep the ABS happy? If so could you live without it or is it a safety issue. As far as the part being left hand only.... Can't you just get the left one and turn it 180 degrees? Sorry couldn't resist.... ;)

wheelman

Buick Ownership
Buick
Dumb Q but is this just to keep the ABS happy? If so could you live without it or is it a safety issue. As far as the part being left hand only.... Can't you just get the left one and turn it 180 degrees? Sorry couldn't resist.... ;)
Actually ive thought about that but haven't ask the tech.... only reason I want it is to turn that stupid light on the dash off.... everytime they clear it... it'll come back on... brakes work fine... never know it isn't there

Pedal Commander