Hi everyone! Help about intellink

AchCanada

Buick Newbie
Montreal
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal Turbo SL1 2015
Im new here and happy to join the community .

Dunno where to post but im a 2 day owner of a 2015 regal turbo and just came back from dealer and ive been told that i cant add Andoird Car or anything else on my dash. Is there a solution to get around this?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

pwntbywombat

Pittsburgh, PA
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS 6MT
Im new here and happy to join the community .

Dunno where to post but im a 2 day owner of a 2015 regal turbo and just came back from dealer and ive been told that i cant add Andoird Car or anything else on my dash. Is there a solution to get around this?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

You will need to swap out your HMI (navigation/infotainment computer) with the newer generation model from the 2016. After swapping the unit out it will have to be programmed and married to your car.

GM Part Number (with nav): 23415899

AchCanada

Buick Newbie
Montreal
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal Turbo SL1 2015
Thank you for the reply and sorry guys if my english isnt that great. So basicelly i have to remove the current ''computer'' and change it with a 2016 model?

Once again thanks pwntbywombat for your time and reply

pwntbywombat

Pittsburgh, PA
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS 6MT
Thank you for the reply and sorry guys if my english isnt that great. So basicelly i have to remove the current ''computer'' and change it with a 2016 model?

Once again thanks pwntbywombat for your time and reply

Correct. That will require dealer programming.

You can order a pre-programmed module from Chris@Whiteautoandmedia

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Buick Ownership
None right now
Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up and congratulations on your Turbo Regal!

Get your turbo buick badge right here!