• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hi from Northern Virginia!

hokiecolt

Northern VA
Buick Ownership
2017 Lacrosse Premium AWD
Hi everyone! I just purchased a 2017 Buick Lacrosse Premium. It was brand new on the lot! The stars aligned because this was the only American made car that had all the tech and luxury features I wanted for the right price (mainly because it's a 2017). I really love this car. It's smooth and the tech is really nice. I've had a few people already ask me "Is that a new Mercedes?". As I have to travel to a customer site a few times a week, I got the windows tinted and paint protection for the bumper, fenders, mirrors and hood. Hopefully to protect it from rocks etc. Anyway, I'm glad I got the car and I'm looking forward to a few road trips in the near future.
Cheers,

Steve

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now
Pedal Commander