• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

hide presets

camadiso

Buick Ownership
2019 envision
so i know this can be done but i cant get it to work now. when i bought my car i configured 5 presets and then hid the digital buttons on the intellilink screen. the other day i unhid them by pulling up from the bottom of the screen. now i cant seem to re hide them anyone got any ideas. i dont see a menu option. i would assume i just drag back down but i cant seem to do that

camadiso

Buick Ownership
2019 envision
it was simply dragging it down. it was -35 here the week i was trying, and i think the cold affect the touch sensor.

Chparkjr

Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Essence
I still have a lot of trouble with mine. I can get it to where there is only one row of the presets showing, but I want to get that row to go away too, but it won't swipe down.
Very frustrating. I even went as far as to spend $10 on a stylus pen to see if the small stylus was better than my fat finger, but no luck. Still can't get that row to go down.

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T)
I also find this annoying. I can do it, I wish there was just a difficult for hiding it. I have that in one of my other vehicles (Lincoln)

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T)
I can hide mine, but it's certainly not easy. I wish there was a setting to default to hidden. I have that in one of my other vehicles (Lincoln).

Pedal Commander