• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

How to Install a factory NAV system in a Lucerne

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You may want to look at the original thread on this as the color wire seems to go from green/white or brown/white or even black. Not sure if it's a model type CX, CXL or model year that this could be the issue. I'll assume I got lucky and my harness matched the installation instructions.
Adding Navigation Radio

You can try the online Chilton manual, but scroll down in the post as there is a new login and password, it has wiring diagrams which could help.
Free Chilton Online Repair Manual

jaystone10

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Okay there's two harnesses one on the driver side and one on the passenger side it is the one on the driver side. It is now working thanks guys for the help

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Nice follow up and information on location as it may help others facing the same thing, glad to hear it's installed and operating.

Turbo Buick Badge