• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

How to remove the center vent on a 2007 Buick Lucerne

jlaroche

Buick Newbie
North Charleston
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne
The center vent in my Lucerne has developed several cracks around the edges of the center vent on the dash. I would like to remove and replace it, but I don't want to damage it further. Any Ideas? Thanks

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
I assume you are referring to the part below. Not sure if the vent area is available alone, but the entire trim bezel is on eBay. I pulled my entire dash out and can't recall if this can come out by itself or if the pad needs to be removed. The one thing I do remember is that the emergency flasher button has a pin on both sides inside the vents that need to be pushed in at the same time to release it and I think it may have been held in with screws at the top again it was a while ago. Hope this helps.
s-l400.jpg
s-l400 (1).jpg

Pedal Commander