• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I had a service stabilitrak message appear along with a constant ABS light yesterday

Paco

Buick Ownership
2013 Regal 2.0 Turbo
Replaced three wheel bearings so far just wondering if I should suspect something else the noise is not the same wheel bearing failure noise. Any ideas

Paco

Buick Ownership
2013 Regal 2.0 Turbo
Thanks I will check that .I just meant the blender sounding noise when your wheel bearing is worn out. Would speed sensors be warranty?

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Speed sensors are covered under the bumper to bumper warranty but it's expired on your 2013 Regal.

dbruce

Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
Just about everything sets those warnings off. Had a brake fluid leak....did it. Had the solenoids go....same.

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
The wheel speed sensor is a magnetic pickup and not a mechanical reluctor ring like it used to be. So any metal debre will mess it up and even a buildup of crap might affect it.

Check out this Bulletin... PIC5428G
2011-2017 Regal is on it among many other models.

Attachments

Paco

Buick Ownership
2013 Regal 2.0 Turbo
The wheel speed sensor is a magnetic pickup and not a mechanical reluctor ring like it used to be. So any metal debre will mess it up and even a buildup of crap might affect it.

Check out this Bulletin... PIC5428G
2011-2017 Regal is on it among many other models.
Thanks so much

dbruce

Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
You can get to it from behind. Best bet is to remove the rotor to give you room. Not needed, but helps.

Pedal Commander