I hope my T Rex and I fit in here!

jfgesquire

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I just picked up my 2018 smoked pearl / shale TourX Essence this past Thursday night, one day before a one week trip.

Confidnce Package #1, Sights and Sounds, Moonroof - $40,410 down to a little under $28,000. + tax after all rebates and incentives. And it appears that is the norm lately.

So while sitting in the hotel I decided to learn all about my T Rex for when I get home.

Most of my questions were answered in this forum. I came here looking for answers about the cargo fence, and stayed because everyone seems to think similarly to how I think.

It’s apparently a 2018.5 with the V2 UI and a 117xxxx VIN (never checked the build date).

Driver side rear door window trim was warped and loose and wouldn’t stay clipped down; dealer ordered new trim piece right away. GM part # 39108820, if anyone is curious.

I was sad about the sunglasses holder being blanked off, but assume a manual moonroof crank is in there.

The auto stop was annoying just in the 10 mile drive home from the dealer.

I’m probably going to use the ACDelco 5W-30. I need to check into molybdenum a little better. My Mazda6 loves it in 0W-20, but I read it may not be good in turbos. I think Mobil1 may have high moly content.

I need this cargo liner but don’t know how to get it here in the States at a reasonable price.

My girlfriend thinks I’m turning into this

I’m probably not the only one here that thinks the TourX is a cross between my last two vehicles:
‘03 Aztek 13812(277,000 miles), and my
‘14 Mazda6 13813(142,000 miles).

I hope it is half the vehicle those two are/were.

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal (8 miles away)
Welcome to the group. My ex thinks I'm either 'Finch' from 'Person of Interest' or Prof. Farnsworth from 'Futurama'. (I've already trained my neighbours to keep off the grass.)

SpencerK

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I just picked up my 2018 smoked pearl / shale TourX Essence this past Thursday night, one day before a one week trip.

Confidnce Package #1, Sights and Sounds, Moonroof - $40,410 down to a little under $28,000. + tax after all rebates and incentives. And it appears that is the norm lately.

So while sitting in the hotel I decided to learn all about my T Rex for when I get home.

Most of my questions were answered in this forum. I came here looking for answers about the cargo fence, and stayed because everyone seems to think similarly to how I think.

It’s apparently a 2018.5 with the V2 UI and a 117xxxx VIN (never checked the build date).

Driver side rear door window trim was warped and loose and wouldn’t stay clipped down; dealer ordered new trim piece right away. GM part # 39108820, if anyone is curious.

I was sad about the sunglasses holder being blanked off, but assume a manual moonroof crank is in there.

The auto stop was annoying just in the 10 mile drive home from the dealer.

I’m probably going to use the ACDelco 5W-30. I need to check into molybdenum a little better. My Mazda6 loves it in 0W-20, but I read it may not be good in turbos. I think Mobil1 may have high moly content.

I need this cargo liner but don’t know how to get it here in the States at a reasonable price.

My girlfriend thinks I’m turning into this

I’m probably not the only one here that thinks the TourX is a cross between my last two vehicles:
‘03 Aztek View attachment 13812(277,000 miles), and my
‘14 Mazda6 View attachment 13813(142,000 miles).

I hope it is half the vehicle those two are/were.
My wife ALSO thinks I'm turning in to that guy. I don't mind it.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.