I love my Encore

Worcester, MA
Buick Ownership
2018 Encore
I just recently purchased a 2018 Encore and I love it. I traded in a 2013 Nissan Juke, which was fun to drive and a little sassy. But this Encore is such a wonderful driving car with all the bells and whistles that I like: (heated seats, power moonroof, navigation). Growing up, my father always drove a Buick, so I feel like I have come full circle. I live in Massachusetts and have not experienced driving in the snow yet. Is there anyone out there that can tell me how it handles in bad weather.

adamcar

Buick Ownership
Buick
If you got the AWD, it should handle snow fine. Keep in mind the short wheelbase will make it more "squirrelly" than a longer SUV or truck on slick roads. The stock tires are not that great so keep it slow and steady.

Garfield, NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Encore Essence AWD w/ 153hp
Mine did really well in the snow. I was very impressed.
"Adamcar" is right about the car getting a bit squirrelly due to the stock tires being crap lol.
its good to learn how to drive the car on the stock tires so you can get a feel for the car especially in bad weather but once those tires need to get changed.....make sure you get something better.

Buick Ownership
Encore
I have recently purchased a new 2018 Encore as well around Labor Day weekend. This is my first ever Buick. I was putting things away under the front passenger seat compartment and noticed a screw sticking out in the foot well area under the glove compartment. May I trouble you to check your Encore whether this screw is present in your vehicle. I have gone back to the dealership to check another new Encore and this screw was present in another vehicle as well. I doubt that any of my friends/family would ever go barefoot in my car but this can cause some damage. Otherwise, it is a cool little SUV that gets me to and from work. 20181005_174826.jpg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.