• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I need some help..:-) 1999 Park Avenue Struts

yankee56

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Base
1) What is the torque setting for the lower strut bolts that attach to the knuckle?
2) I've ordered a new camber bolt as well, and need to know what goes where as far as washer layout in pic. Mine does not have one of them? The new one IS the correct for sure. TYVM!camberbolt.jpg

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
1) What is the torque setting for the lower strut bolts that attach to the knuckle?
2) I've ordered a new camber bolt as well, and need to know what goes where as far as washer layout in pic. Mine does not have one of them? The new one IS the correct for sure. TYVM!View attachment 18024
I've always used "tight" for that bolt. But if you are installing cambolts because your front end has wear, it might be sensitive to torque. I don't know how that works. You probably need it aligned. Maybe have an alignment shop do it?

Pedal Commander