• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I was just thinking about all the vehicles I have owned. So I decided to make a thread.

CincySpeedRacer

Cincinnati
Buick Ownership
2013 Buick Regal GS 6M
1983 Chevette - college car, spent a month’s summer job pay to upgrade he stereo and speakers.

1990 Mazda MX-6 - this was the boxy sedan design, not the sleek sporty design that would come a few years later.

1994 Ford Probe GT - fantastic sounding Mazda V6 engine. Solid car.

1996 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro (bought used in 1997) - loved the styling and stereo, hated everything else. See the thread on worst car ever owned. Blech!

1999 BMW 328i (bought used in 2002) - friend made me go drive a BMW and I loved it. Liked the driving experience so much that...

2004 BMW 330i w/ Sport Pkg - really great car, and very reliable. Only spent $800 in unscheduled maintenance during the 9 years I owned it.

2013 Buick Regal GS - extremely enjoyable daily driver, was a fantastic ownership experience until the past 11 months as I’ve had 3 high cost repairs, which means I’m looking to replace it soon.

Car colors, in order: Red, Maroon, Black, Silver, Black, Blue, Black. Also, everyone of them had a manual transmission, and unfortunately I think I’m gonna have to get an automatic in my next vehicle.

greenne

Albany, NY
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
Wow, a DeLorean owner. That is incredible.
It was interesting to say the least. It was in Rough shape mechanically.. but looked badass and only $7000(in 2000). I was just out of college, a poor military guy with college loans and it was stretch to afford my dream car. I loved it but it was not what I needed at that phase in my life. I should have held onto it...I could probably have doubled, tripled my money(or more). But good ole Lucas electronics in a vehicle assembled in Northern Ireland...what could possibly go wrong? Answer: small electrical fire. After that I was concerned the gull wing doors would not function as needed in an emergency+ I really couldn't afford it nor was it practical as a daily driver.

Attachments

Idano

Buick Ownership
Preferred Red Needle TourX
It was interesting to say the least. It was in Rough shape mechanically.. but looked badass and only $7000(in 2000). I was just out of college, a poor military guy with college loans and it was stretch to afford my dream car. I loved it but it was not what I needed at that phase in my life. I should have held onto it...I could probably have doubled, tripled my money(or more). But good ole Lucas electronics in a vehicle assembled in Northern Ireland...what could possibly go wrong? Answer: small electrical fire. After that I was concerned the gull wing doors would not function as needed in an emergency+ I really couldn't afford it nor was it practical as a daily driver.
Yeah, buying a car built by a coke dealer rarely turns out well.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
You got to be “older” like me if you had a 59 Bug Eyed Sprite. Back in 1960-61 when I was with the.
Naval Detachment at an American Embassy on the third largest island in the Mediterranean, most of the young guys bought Bug Eyed Sprites but I had a little extra money so I bought a Triumph TR3A. (Those were the days).
Now when I see a TR3, I not only wonder how I got in it, but wonder how I got out of it.
I forgot to mention the 1964 Triumph TR-4 with the true wire wheels that I owned, in addition to the "79 MGB with A/c & O/D . I always wanted an Austin Healy 3000, but could not come up with the cash to buy one, back in the day. I will be looking for one soon!

Last edited:

flightlessgreeb

I love this game!

My first car, a 1992 Honda Accord LX hand me down from Dad

The first car I ever bought myself, a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT

next I picked up this 2007 BMW 335i

Then I went retro with a 1986 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-16

My first quasi-American car, a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Then a company car which eventually became my own (sort of involuntarily lol) a 2018 Nissan Rogue S

and finally, my current pride & joy, a 2013 Audi S4.

Hoping to add a Regal TourX to the end of this list, to replace the Rogue!

Pedal Commander