Intellilink+ HUD song tag?

gsabuick

California
Buick Ownership
2014 LaCrosse Premium II
I’ve had my ’14 Lacrosse for a few weeks now and noticed that when I play my music via Bluetooth, song tag info shows in the headunit but not in the DIC nor the HUD. However, when I plug my phone in via USB, then unplug it to go back to Bluetooth streaming (song changing is a lot quicker this way!) the song tags FINALLY show up. Just a small inconvenience I’ve noticed, especially since it is very beneficial to see song info in the HUD while using Navi on the headunit. Anybody find a way around this, to have song info automatically appear via Bluetooth without having to plug and unplug the phone into USB first? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Rich B.

Minot, ME
Buick Ownership
2016 LaCrosse & 2013 Boss 302 Mustang
Tried to paste but couldn't, intellilink info from owner's manual. Looks quite feasible but doing it can be another story. Just seems activating and arranging icons for BT?

The '16's still have CD(DVD can play also I think) but understand newer models, those are done away with. Have seen radio music on HUD also so know on that feature mentioned.

gsabuick

California
Buick Ownership
2014 LaCrosse Premium II
Tried to paste but couldn't, intellilink info from owner's manual. Looks quite feasible but doing it can be another story. Just seems activating and arranging icons for BT?

The '16's still have CD(DVD can play also I think) but understand newer models, those are done away with. Have seen radio music on HUD also so know on that feature mentioned.
Thanks! I’ll try to look more into it. Worst case scenario, I have to plug my phone in every time at least for a brief moment to allow it to read song tags lol :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.