Intellink ?

D.Sperow

Buick Newbie
South of San Francisco
Buick Ownership
2016 Regal 2.0T AWD
Hello All...

The wife and I just purchased a 2016 Regal 2.0T AWD, and I have my first question (of what may be many).
The car was manufactured in March of '16. Her Andriod does not "project". As I have read, the software update
came in around March of '16. I've also heard the cable needs to be "the right one" We have a genuine Samsung
cable, so hoping that problem is eliminated. My question, is there a way to check the software revision to see
if my car has been updated? If not, is the dealer updating at no charge?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

BuickIsQuirky

Buick Ownership
Regal
Hello All...

The wife and I just purchased a 2016 Regal 2.0T AWD, and I have my first question (of what may be many).
The car was manufactured in March of '16. Her Andriod does not "project". As I have read, the software update
came in around March of '16. I've also heard the cable needs to be "the right one" We have a genuine Samsung
cable, so hoping that problem is eliminated. My question, is there a way to check the software revision to see

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Hello All...

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Hi Dave!
Did you ever get the answer to this question? I have the same problem. That's why I joined this forum. OnStar has told me to call Buick, Buick told me to call a stereo company...

agaric

Buick Newbie
Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2017 Regal GS AWD Crimson Red Tint Coat
If your home screen doesn't have a Projection icon it probably needs the sofware update from the dealer.
Otherwise try deleting all phones already paired and follow the owners manual instructions carefully which worked for me.

BuickIsQuirky

Buick Ownership
Regal
If your home screen doesn't have a Projection icon it probably needs the sofware update from the dealer.
Otherwise try deleting all phones already paired and follow the owners manual instructions carefully which worked for me.
I wish! It has the projection icon, I went ahead & deleted phone & car from Bluetooth. Still didn't work.

mitchflorida

Buick Newbie
South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
Go into settings and make sure that it has an Android Auto setting underneath the Car Play setting. If it isn't there you need a software update from the Buick dealer.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!