Interior fuse box issue. 2002 Regal

J rogers

2002 Regal
Just bought this car for my son and we’re trying to trouble shoot the fuse box. He replaced a number of fuses but they are still not working. There are also red and orange wires with individual fuses inserted into the fuse box. One wire doesn’t seem live. Ideas?

J rogers

2002 Regal
Here's a fuse box layout diagram, but if the previous owner(s) made changes or modified it you may be very much on your own as no one or the forum could know what it is.

Buick Regal (2001 - 2003) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius
Thank you. Some of the fuses just don’t seem hot. Are there fuses in the engine compartment fuse panel that control sections of the interior one? I noticed that “turn signals” and “radio” are listed in both places. Both of these are not working but he didn’t test anything in the engine compartment fuse box yet.

J rogers

2002 Regal
Thank you. Some of the fuses just don’t seem hot. Are there fuses in the engine compartment fuse panel that control sections of the interior one? I noticed that “turn signals” and “radio” are listed in both places. Both of these are not working but he didn’t test anything in the engine compartment fuse box yet.
Feeling stupid, the ignition needs to be on to check fuses? That may be part of the problem.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Depending on which ones the simple answer is yes, but if aftermarket or modified it may not work as designed. Sometimes it's a Pandora box and the only way to know what is going on is to start fresh then to try to figure out what others have done.

Turbo Buick Badge