Interior overhaul in progress

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
spent some of my night redoing my interior stitching to match my brake calipers

i think it looks great its only about 30% done but its dark and ill start again tomorrow

theres a little blue on the leather but once i get most of it done i will be detailing my interior

what do you guys think?

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
There's still much to do, I'm taking my time doing this because I've never done something like this and doing this 10pm at night it's hard to maintain good light and a steady hand but overall I love it , plus with the carbon fiber interior It all just looks great tomorrow I'll snap better pictures and complete more

Harshman

Buick Ownership
17 Regal GS AWD
Is that reversible? I hope that you have a very friendly dealer for the time when your lease is up and you decide that you dont wish to purchase the car. I had one tell me that they would charge me for any mods done to the car that they thought would hurt the resale value.

The blue is not my style, but KUDOs to you on the effort and the apparently quality work.

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
I'll post more detailed info later , but I use a painters marker ,

Elmers painter marker theres actually a lot of info on this it holds up very well , it lasts a while and its very easy to touch up three a good amount of info on the 370z forum , some people went red, orange , blue etc

GTXgp

Las Colinas (DFW), TX
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS
I'll post more detailed info later , but I use a painters marker ,

Elmers painter marker theres actually a lot of info on this it holds up very well , it lasts a while and its very easy to touch up three a good amount of info on the 370z forum , some people went red, orange , blue etc

For a split second I thought you actually took the time to pull the stitching and restitch it properly with a different color thread.... Then I realized who wrote this post, and that it is the same person who goes to Wal-Mart for mods, so painting the stitching is not a surprise at all :rolleyes:

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
For a split second I thought you actually took the time to pull the stitching and restitch it properly with a different color thread.... Then I realized who wrote this post, and that it is the same person who goes to Wal-Mart for mods, so painting the stitching is not a surprise at all :rolleyes:

LMAO

yo i swear there good theyve held up in all weather conditions lol

i actually finished most of the seat i missed a spot but everything came out great i think man

honestly its not difficult but its just detail

EDIT - FOR THE RECORD Ive never bought anything other than tire shine and air fresheners from walmart for my car , everything from the oil i buy to the detailing products , if it isnt "the best" i wont buy it

Last edited:

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
the pictures dont even come close to capturing the color but i took the picture on my galaxy S3

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
i went over everything twice and did it over 2 days but because when u put the first coat of paint on it looks great the stitching absorbs it very well but to really get the stitching to stand out i did 2 coats and it looks so nice

i still have to do the rear and driver seat but these seats have to be done front back sides and bottoms with stitching and the rear seats ill do another day im only focused on the front for now

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
i wanted the interior color to flow with the brake calipers i painted last summer

Since the summer i have upgraded the wheels to the 20s

jdee88

North Carolina
Buick Ownership
2013 Buick Regal GS
This looks great! Awesome and very do-able. Thanks for sharing.

Does it really come right off the leather like on the video? How long do you think it will last?

kranz38

Crown Point
Buick Ownership
Regal GS
its a cool idea, thanks for sharing.
On a side note, our leather seriously blows... my drivers seat looks like a 90 year old ball sac.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!