Introducing myself and a question!

Thread starter #1

chashub1

Buick Ownership
2001 lesabre
hello all,
I just joined this forum. I know this is a popular subject and has been covered a lot, but I hope you don't mind if I rehash it. My son, a college student, has a 2001 lesabre limited. When the ac is on, cold, high velocity air comes out the passenger side vents, ambient, low pressure comes out the drivers side. I located and can easily remove the glove box actuator. I located the 2 drivers side actuators after removing a couple of panels, but I think removing those 2 are beyond my realm of expertise! My question is, would it be worth my time and money to replace the right side actuator to see if that would solve my problem, or do I pay to have the drivers sides actuators replaced? Or is there something I haven't thought of doing? And if I get the green light to replace the passenger side actuator, does that need to be recalibrated?
Thanks,
Charlie

jeff riv

Buick Ownership
1983 riveara convertable
hello new here I have a 83 riv convet with climate control . parts for climate control are impossible to find. can it be converted to manual control vacumn parts are available ?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.