• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Is the seat leather real?

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
Maybe it's rich Corinthian leather, which the Corinthian's were well known for their rich leather lol
View attachment 19386
I’ve re-read Corinthians. I think the leather came from Corinthians who were wealthy. Their cows, and by default, the leather that came from them, weren’t as wealthy. The accent was possibly from living on an island with a short person who got excited when they saw aircraft; closed ecosystems can breed benign anomalies.

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (1991 Cadillac Fleetwood coupe 4.9 & 1990 Lincoln LSC SE 5.0 HO)
I had to special order cloth in my 06 Grand Prix, leather was standard in GXP's. I probably have only one with cloth.
Weird. I would have killed for leather in my Grand Prix.

Pedal Commander