• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Is there any after market product for hybrid battery ( 2015 Buick LaCrosse e-assist ) ?

Faruk

Buick Ownership
LaCrosse
My engine light is on due to P0AC4 error code. Dealer is going to run deep diagnostic test for it. I am assuming hybrid battery might be changed. Is there any affordable part in after market other than dealer parts ? Also, whether or not replacing hybrid battery with used part is a good idea ? If so, where can I find reliable used part ?

Thanks

Faruk

Buick Ownership
LaCrosse
Also may I ask you is there reliable mechanic around NY area which is familiar with Buick cars and its hybrid battery issues? I am not comfortable with my current mechanic service.

richardnewton

Buick Ownership
Buick
I assume you will not be changing the hybrid battery yourself. It is very high voltage and requires special equipment and procedures for health and safety purposes.

I don't think every local mechanic will be replacing hybrid batteries for these reasons. You might call electrified garage in NH (or rich rebuilds) for ideas. They had a video visiting a NY or NJ hybrid shop but I can't find it.

Pedal Commander