Just added my first Buick to my Chevy Household

Southeast, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX Essence | Moon Blue Metallic
Thread starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Mike. I just went from a driveway to all Chevys, to trading in my Impala for a brand new TourX Essence.

I'm a huge GM guy, always have been. Currently my fleet exists of my DD 2013 Camaro 1LS, the family car which is now the TourX, my project car of a procharged 2000 Monte Carlo SS, and my show car of a 68 Camaro SS.

In typical fashion, have a new car, need to join a forum for it! So glad to be here!

Regal1.jpg

Regal2.jpg

Regal3.jpg

Regal4.jpg

MVIMG_20171208_072348.jpg

MonteCarlo.JPG

IMG-20121123-00007.JPG

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Welcome to the Buick Family !

Very nice purchase and your other GM cars are nice too.

The Dark Moon Blue Metallic is a VERY beautiful color and I wish mine was that color.

I got a 2018 Regal Preffered II Smoked Pearl Metallic and I love it (for the most part). It's just a little hard to get used to a 4 banger and 9 speed trans after driving V6's and 4 speeds my whole life.

One thing for sure is that my 2018 Regal is no slouch. But for real fun I have a 2010 Yamaha R6 (bought new, ordered and received in a crate). I rode it on the street for the first few years along with doing trackdays. Now it's just a trackday bike because riding on the street is boring or ridiculously against the law ( the way I ride :LOL: )

Southeast, PA
Buick Ownership
Thread starter #4
The Dark Moon Blue Metallic is a VERY beautiful color and I wish mine was that color.
Thanks!

Yeah we went in there expecting to get the pearl white, but I fell in love with this color and (besides the moon roof) had every feature that my wife wanted, and the price good enough for me for it to not have the moon roof.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now
Hey everyone, my name is Mike. I just went from a driveway to all Chevys, to trading in my Impala for a brand new TourX Essence.

I'm a huge GM guy, always have been. Currently my fleet exists of my DD 2013 Camaro 1LS, the family car which is now the TourX, my project car of a procharged 2000 Monte Carlo SS, and my show car of a 68 Camaro SS.

In typical fashion, have a new car, need to join a forum for it! So glad to be here!

View attachment 11819

View attachment 11820

View attachment 11821

View attachment 11822

View attachment 11818

View attachment 11817

View attachment 11816
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Regal! Everything in your stable looks really great. I bet the Impala was nice as well! I'm glad you found us. It's always great to have a new car enthusiasts among the ranks...

Southeast, PA
Buick Ownership
Thread starter #6
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Regal! Everything in your stable looks really great. I bet the Impala was nice as well! I'm glad you found us. It's always great to have a new car enthusiasts among the ranks...
Thanks! Glad to be here. I run the MonteCarloForum, so I always try to seek out a good dedicated forum whenever I get a new car :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.