• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

K & N Filter that really does fit

DKS

Buick Newbie
Bloomington, Indiana
Buick Ownership
Buick Envision 2.0
K & N filter number 33-5066 is designed for and fits the 2.0 engine in a 2019 Premium II. I would assume it fits other years of the same engine. $67 on Amazon with two day delivery.

Durdle

Buick Ownership
Envision
DKS - do you feel any difference in performance with the KN filter? Like quicker acceleration of better mileage? I have used KN filters on several other cars I've owned and I notice a slight difference in mileage plus I can go for 25 to 30K miles without cleaning.

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (1991 Cadillac Fleetwood coupe 4.9 & 1990 Lincoln LSC SE 5.0 HO)
I had them in a few cars. For the expense I doubt I would buy them again. The first mechanic that suckered me into buying it (that tuneup cost me $400 that day and didn't even include an oil change) claimed I would get a 2 HP gain. Yeah right. Maybe with a cold air intake system, but even that is hardly worth it. Had a custom acrylic boxed in cold air intake in my Pontiac and doubt it was worth the expense someone paid to have it put in. Seems like a gimmick.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
The K$N isn't worth the cost since today's air filters flow very well and filter small particles better. Plus the K$N can contaminate the mass airflow sensor with oil which will lead to a poor running engine. If you want more power get a performance tune; you will really feel the difference.

DKS

Buick Newbie
Bloomington, Indiana
Buick Ownership
Buick Envision 2.0
DKS - do you feel any difference in performance with the KN filter? Like quicker acceleration of better mileage? I have used KN filters on several other cars I've owned and I notice a slight difference in mileage plus I can go for 25 to 30K miles without cleaning.
I have used them on several cars for several years. I believe and the computer agrees, that the mpg is better.

Pedal Commander