Key FOB to open Convertible top

buzbuzzy

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I bought the premium version in late January. The manual says, "If so equipped, holding the open door key fob with open the top". Is anyone's so equipped? The dealer had no clue. Id this programmable at the dealer?

dnix9107

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I also have not been able to get the top down the the FOB. I have also tried with the Onstar APP and could not get it to work either.

I would be interested in anyone has been able to do this.

DLC

Greensburg, PA
Buick Ownership
Buick Cascada
Buzbuzzy, I have the same problem. I've done exactly like the manual says, the windows go down, but the top doesn't. And the dealer has no clue.

erike

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I read it also, no luck, I heard the overseas model have that option, but did not make it to US

MyCascada

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Has anyone found the answer to this? I would like to open the top using the fob but it doesn't work as the book says. I am disappointed.

EFA

Buick Ownership
Cascada
Hi,

As I understand it the remote top up/down has been disabled per NTSB/DOT for safety reasons as well as the remote raising of the windows! :(

It seems stupid (at least the windows up) as there is a required reverse if the windows get any resistance to keep kids & animals safe from entrapment.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.