LaCrosse EOL appears imminent

I do favor GM cars when shopping, as I carry a GM Mastercard - I've accumulated over $3K toward a new GM vehicle over the last 7 years. The rebate credits do expire after 84 months, so every month I earn some new points, but lose some old ones.
And not only that, Generous Motors periodically will drop an additional $2,000 bonus dollars in your lap, on top of the GM Card dollars you've already accumulated. Plus whatever rebates are available. That's what got me going on maybe buying a '18 Encore AWD last June -- the possibility of getting almost $8,500 off, not even counting my trade-in. It seemed like a no-brainer. But my Cruze still runs OK, and I like it pretty well except for winter driving. And then I hemmed and hawed about whether I really wanted an SUV.....

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2007 Corvette Coupe, 2018 Cadillac ATS
I love my Lacrosse - it has a great combination of styling, space, comfort and handling. We (5) drive to Florida every summer and it is an excellent long distance runner.

I do not buy SUVs as they do not appeal to me aesthetically nor do most of them have anything to offer that my LaCrosse does not. The ride in the sedan is going to be better than an SUV and that is important to me as well.

Deep down inside I am actually a coupe guy but given family constraints I have to keep a sedan in the stable and see this requirement for at least a number of years.

I will not buy an import as I tried that once and it did not work out very well - lots of problems and headaches - the Buick has been running great at 8.5 years now!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.