• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Buick owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Largest tires you can fit on H body GM (91 LeSabre)

Mankdeems3.8

Buick Ownership
91 3.8L
That is correct I ordered back in November and will be receiving mine as it has been built already. With most people bragging they paid $5-10K over to just get there hands on one, I will be paying MSRP through a Rydell store in SD. A loaded XLT 2.0 AWD to "replace" my beloved 1999 ranger XLT
Snapchat-1489024138.jpg

Sorry if the picture didn't rotate I'm on mobile
2022 Maverick XLT.jpg
*Not mine but close enough*

BuickGirlFromMars

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged) , 1977 Buick Electra Limited (350 SBB)
That is correct I ordered back in November and will be receiving mine as it has been built already. With most people bragging they paid $5-10K over to just get there hands on one, I will be paying MSRP through a Rydell store in SD. A loaded XLT 2.0 AWD to "replace" my beloved 1999 ranger XLT
View attachment 38534

Sorry if the picture didn't rotate I'm on mobile
View attachment 38535
*Not mine but close enough*
Tell us how you like it.. i cant see it living up to your 1999 ranger meaningfully other than efficiency but even then for how long

Mankdeems3.8

Buick Ownership
91 3.8L
Tell us how you like it.. i cant see it living up to your 1999 ranger meaningfully other than efficiency but even then for how long
I'll miss the memories, but I layed under it every other weekend doing a head gasket, ball joints, etc. I hardly used my bed other than to move engines and transmissions, occasional diff... I've always been a car guy with truck guy needs so a Ute will be perfect. I'm going to lower it so it drives more like a sedan with unibody construction. with gas at $5/gal I'd rather have a car payment than a parts payment. not to mention the 3.0 with 3.73's and 31X10.5's got 9-12MPG, ill take 30MPG any day of the week...

WINDOW STICKER FOR MAV

BuickGirlFromMars

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged) , 1977 Buick Electra Limited (350 SBB)
I'll miss the memories, but I layed under it every other weekend doing a head gasket, ball joints, etc. I hardly used my bed other than to move engines and transmissions, occasional diff... I've always been a car guy with truck guy needs so a Ute will be perfect. I'm going to lower it so it drives more like a sedan with unibody construction. with gas at $5/gal I'd rather have a car payment than a parts payment. not to mention the 3.0 with 3.73's and 31X10.5's got 9-12MPG, ill take 30MPG any day of the week...

WINDOW STICKER FOR MAV
i dont know your payments but unless you got a great rate or put a good amount toward it or etc, youre probably not coming out on top money wise but very well could time/headache

John Canon

Buick Ownership
1997 Lesabre Limited Gran Touring Suspension

WINDOW STICKER FOR MAV
A man needs adventure! Efficiency can wait! Adventure.jpg

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mankdeems3.8

Buick Ownership
91 3.8L
20220730_140508.jpg

I have returned to report, over 1000 miles later. The Buick LeSabre with massive all terrains has earned the name "The Buick LeSabre Custom On/Off-Roadmaster". Who would have thought in 2022 a $350 car could make it across the country without taking a drop of oil, throwing a timing chain, wheel bearing. AND it managed to squeeze 21.5MPG average over the trip. Not bad for a 30 year old roadkill Buick.
20220728_104622.jpg

BuickGirlFromMars

Buick Ownership
View attachment 38846

I have returned to report, over 1000 miles later. The Buick LeSabre with massive all terrains has earned the name "The Buick LeSabre Custom On/Off-Roadmaster". Who would have thought in 2022 a $350 car could make it across the country without taking a drop of oil, throwing a timing chain, wheel bearing. AND it managed to squeeze 21.5MPG average over the trip. Not bad for a 30 year old roadkill Buick.
View attachment 38856
The LN3 in my 1990 doesnt burn oil either, but it doesnt eactly have a purpose naymore lol