Leather Seats 4 Sale

Front and rear burgundy leather seats from 95 RMS LTD. Power, Heated and Lumbar.

Near perfect. I have to clear the garage so $200 will get you a great place to park your keister! I am going to take a loss to clear my garage.

I also have a same color/different design rear seat from a 96 RMW ... goes with the set.

I'm in Livonia, MI.

200 bones!!!

dzrtwagon83

Buick Ownership
Buick
Blast. Hopefully you have these in a few weeks. I mean i know it sucks on your part. :D would work great for me

dzrtwagon83

Buick Ownership
Buick
I wish I could. No checking. Not that I dont have the cash. Car is at the bag shop and I must have the extra money incase any unexpected surprises arise. Best of luck to ya. I will Check in with the thread if ya still have them.

These are not the best pics but for now they'll do. I'll try to do better and post them through photobucket. These 2 are the back seat .. I'll move some crap around to uncover the front ones in a bit.

The bottom seat has a funky looking image on it in the pic but it's a reflection or something. It's not on the seat.

Last edited:
Here are the front seats. A little dusty from sitting in the garage but very nice all the same.

BTW, to the right of the driver's seat is a ring for the roof window. I am going to toss it unless someone has use for it. Freebie plus shipping. If you pick it up in person it'll cost you a cold Molson.

Re: Leather Seats 4 Sale - Wagon Rear

Also, I added a pic of the wagon rear seat from a 96. It does not fit my 91. It's in pretty good shape. As with any leather I would take the time to clean with saddle soap and apply leather balm to them. Brings back the supple feel of leather and will prevent the leather from cracking. A good shoe repair store or a Saddle Shop has excellent products to enhance leather. Any creases or wrinkles will return to normal (usually) when the leather is restored.

The obvious pattern mismatch wouldn't work for me. The back seat for the wagon is ribbed where the seats from the Sedan are not.

keumnam

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Roadmaster Limited
Front and rear burgundy leather seats from 95 RMS LTD. Power, Heated and Lumbar.

Near perfect. I have to clear the garage so $200 will get you a great place to park your keister! I am going to take a loss to clear my garage.

I also have a same color/different design rear seat from a 96 RMW ... goes with the set.

I'm in Livonia, MI.

200 bones!!!

Do you have the inner door panels and armrest?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!