Leaving the Lacrosse ranks

NittanyDoug

Buick Ownership
Buick
Well it's time for me to leave the ranks of the LaCrosse brethern. I picked up an SUV and the Lacrosse must go . We still have our baby Buick Encore. This car has been good to me and I'm sure it will continue for someone new. So if anyone in SE Michigan is looking for an 09 CXL will moderate miles let me know.

peacefrog_0521

Warren, Michigan
Buick Ownership
2007 Buick Lacrosse CXL
Oh man I wish I'd seen this earlier. I'm in Warren. My '07 CXL was totaled last year after a deer hit, and I still miss it. Only had 71k on it. It was fully-loaded too with all of the CXS goodies, and I had a nice aftermarket sunroof put in a few years ago. I got a Mazda3 after that, then a Focus, and now a VW Golf. I just came by this board for nostalgia. :-D
Sorry I'm not in the market anymore, but I hope you got a good return on yours. They had their problems but I still believe the 1st-gen Lacrosse was the last of the great, or at least really good, Buicks.

Best Regards,
-Raj

NittanyDoug

Buick Ownership
Buick
I got pretty much what I wanted for her. Sold her to a young guy who was looking for his first "non-beater" car. I'd have probably still been running her today had I not gotten a good opportunity myself. I would agree that this Generation of them seemed to have been pretty well figured out.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!