• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

LED fog lamps for 2018 TourX

Chockomon

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal Sportback AWD
Is that completely stock Sportback front end, guessing it is? Storming again Norm, seems to think you painted grill and lower facia? My TourX frontend looks a little different but not alot. Bright trim around grill and fogs different.

Yeah completely stock front end - I think it's because most people on here have the TourX and not the Sportback

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
So, I went with Alla lights white. Super easy to install, I don't know, if I can tell significant difference, other than cooler look.
I have an essence trim with halogen headlights.
Pictures below are:
overall look.
20191031_155002.jpg

Headlights only (low beam)
20191031_064634.jpg

Headlights + fog lights
20191031_064631.jpg

Fog lights only
20191031_064644.jpg

DRLs only.
20191031_064653.jpg

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
So, I went with Alla lights white. Super easy to install, I don't know, if I can tell significant difference, other than cooler look.
Pictures below are:
overall look.
I hope you realize you are blinding oncoming drivers with those bright fog lights. If you want the road illuminated better at night you need to get brighter headlight bulbs. Not only that fog lights are supposed to illuminate the road with low light output, that way the light doesn't reflect off the fog so you can see ahead of you.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
I hope you realize you are blinding oncoming drivers with those bright fog lights. If you want the road illuminated better at night you need to get brighter headlight bulbs. Not only that fog lights are supposed to illuminate the road with low light output, that way the light doesn't reflect off the fog so you can see ahead of you.
I don't think I do, it is about the same as the factory ones, also beam is wider, lower and shorter. Never get flashed high beam on me.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20191031-203015_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20191031-203015_Chrome.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 22

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
I can see a lot of glare from the fog lights in your picture and it's taken from the side and in the daytime. So don't try to tell me those lights are blinding oncoming drivers during night time driving. Those really bright light bars that people install on a lot of trucks blind me when I'm driving. Just because people aren't flashing their bright lights at you doesn't mean the glare isn't affecting their night vision.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
Comparing the photo of your headlights on the wall to the fog lights only on the same wall, they are shining higher than the headlights yet you say they shine lower lol.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
I can see a lot of glare from the fog lights in your picture and it's taken from the side and in the daytime. So don't try to tell me those lights are blinding oncoming drivers during night time driving. Those really bright light bars that people install on a lot of trucks blind me when I'm driving. Just because people aren't flashing their bright lights at you doesn't mean the glare isn't affecting their night vision.
Pictures were taken at 5 am. I do have some glare above the low beam, you are correct, but you can only notice it, because of the color difference, with the stock bulbs it would've been the same color as the head lights and the same pattern. It is not focused beam, so shouldn't be that bad.
Light bars on the other hand are irritating, but the output on them is much higher...

Peteking

Buick Ownership
2018 tourx preferred
Wow great instructions Steve... really apreciate that!
Sounds like a PIA, may be good excuse for me to do 2nd free oil change and scope out while up on lift.
That was an awesome description, thanks Steve,

Chris Tiernan

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence Rioja Red
Pictures below are:
overall look.
View attachment 19217

Headlights only (low beam)
View attachment 19218

Headlights + fog lights
View attachment 19219

Fog lights only
View attachment 19220

DRLs only.
View attachment 19221
You've had your Alla's for awhile now. I'm considering buying a pair. Are they still functioning properly?

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
You've had your Alla's for awhile now. I'm considering buying a pair. Are they still functioning properly?
Yes they are, in fact- I bought set of yellows and put them on the TourX, whites went to my wife's car. I love them. Probably the best money/quality fogs you can get now.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership

Attachments

• 20200425_120037.jpg
    20200425_120037.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 29

Chris Tiernan

Buick Ownership
Yes they are, in fact- I bought set of yellows and put them on the TourX, whites went to my wife's car. I love them. Probably the best money/quality fogs you can get now.
Excellent. I was doing a lot or research on them. Folks were having problems of flickering, longevity and overheating on various cars with all the brands. If it works for yours it should work for mine. Man, the price is right!

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon

Chris Tiernan

Buick Ownership
After trying Hella Optilux yellow fogs as a direct replacement halogen I've now converted to LED. Much brighter and the yellow actually looks good, better than I thought. I went with Auxito bulbs from Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084ZMVJ9M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

First photo is halogen, 2nd is LED.
View attachment 23270
View attachment 23271
Nice. I'm usually function over form. I understand the yellow is better for actual fog. But as fog isn't a concern, I'm going bling white. Have them match the headlights.

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
Nice. I'm usually function over form. I understand the yellow is better for actual fog. But as fog isn't a concern, I'm going bling white. Have them match the headlights.
These are available in 6500k white too. Lots of pics at Amazon as it looks like most people buy white to match LED or HID headlights.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
These are available in 6500k white too. Lots of pics at Amazon as it looks like most people buy white to match LED or HID headlights.
Exactly why I posted the picture with white and yellow(both Alla lights). So people can compare.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Are those switchbacks or did you happen to have a white one on one side and a yellow one on the other?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners