• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

led license plate bulbs?

Turbogirl

Buick Ownership
Buick
Anyone change out their license plate bulbs yet for led type yet? I like the whiteish blue hue on the lexuses. My hubby has a light strip on his srt-4 but it is cheesy. I want just the bulbs which are a 194 type & easy to replace. So much online where to start?

laloggia

Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal T-02
Pep boys carries them...eBay is cheaper. If you buy them, they have polarity. If they don't work when you plug them in, take them out and turn them 180 degrees, then reinstall. I also like the way these look...hmmmmmm...time to go shopping.

For those of you out there with the halogen headlights, you can replace the outer 3457 (I think that's the #) bulb with a 19x super white LED bulb. Find them on eBay...look real nice. They light up when parking lights are on and headlights are on. Also flash brighter with blinker. No bulb out warning either. You cannot replace the inner blinker bulb with led without modifications...it will trigger the bulb out warning on dash and it will blink fast.

Turbo Buick Badge