• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

lets see your park avenue

Alan 55

Buick Newbie
Florida
Buick Ownership
2001 Buick Park Avenue, previously owned 1997 Park Avenue
Your park avenue is gorgeous. Have you considered the chrome trim set for your car
Concerning the chrome trim kit, are you speaking of the trim pieces on the doors?

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
Yes, the ones that glue to the vertical pillars on the doors. I have the kit, just gotta clean and install them. Too lazy lol

mitchflorida

Buick Newbie
South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
Park Avenue is such a classy name for a car. Of course GM dropped it for Lucerne, which is more associated with a cow breed. Figures. They also dropped Cadillac Coupe de Ville for CTS.

Boosted2004SC

Iowa
Buick Ownership
2004 Park Avenue Ultra
Interesting...I had thought that the later year PA's did not have the hood ornament, but now I'm noticing that it seems to be an Ultra thing. The hood on that 03 PA is exactly the one I want to put on my 04 PAU.

Nice Buicks and cool thread. I'll have to get a pic of mine up soon.

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
Those are some nice looking park avenues. I think the hood ornament was options. I dont have one but it's an ultra. I wanna put one on.